We see, Breath and Believe the Benefits of 'Green' and we embrace them.
Location and style have always been the cornerstone of this business, but environmental responsibility and sustainability are also at the forefront of our checklist.
Across our developments, we seek to achieve ecological and aesthetic harmony between our buildings and their natural built environments.
- Large windows to maximise the natural light to, and outlook from, each apartment.
- Mechanical ventilation to reduce airborne moisture levels and ensure there is a constant supply of fresh air to each apartment, without the need to open windows.
- External extraction systems in kitchens and bathrooms to remove airborne moisture and ensure apartments are easier to heat.
- Glazing designed to minimise external noise pollution to provide a comfortable indoor environment.
- Double glazing and Low E glazing to minimise thermal gains and losses.
- Minimal car parking to encourage the use of readily available public transport.
- Environmental Choice Approved low toxicity interior paints to ensure the indoor air quality.
- Dual flush toilets and lower flow tapware to limit water wastage.
- Locally manufactured materials where appropriate to reduce transportation energy.
- Reclaimed storm water to irrigate common landscaped areas.
- Recycling strategies to minimise construction waste in line with the REBRI guidelines.
- Sediment and erosion controls during construction to prevent polluting run off to adjacent eco systems and storm water networks.
- Located near high frequency public transport routes, encouraging the use of alternative transportation.
- Bicycle friendly, through the provision of bike parks, encouraging the use of alternative transport.
- Energy efficient through the use of CF and LED lighting, external sensor operated common area lighting and energy efficient machine room-less elevators.
- Designed by award winning architects, critiqued by special urban design planners and monitored by our peers to ensure our developments withstand the test of time on a physical, social and economic level.
* The above list is a summary of the main green features that have been incorporated in the design and/or execution of our various projects. However, not all of the above listed features are incorporated into every development.